ID 100

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

My DLSU ID is missing. Huhuhu. I didn't even realize that I lost (sana misplaced lang) it already until just this afternoon when I was asked for an identification card by the manong guard. Grrr talaga. I'm bothered. I have to find it. Some people may find it silly but it's really important to me. It's something that I'm sentimental about and that I'm really proud of. Waaah! It can't be replaced na...

P.S.
Dear St. Anthony,
Please help me find my DLSU ID. You never fail me and I hope you'll still work your wonders on me. Thank you!
Amen.

[EDIT: 7:02 PM] July 18, 2010, Sunday

I found my ID! Hay salamat. I was planning to fix my room but tsk tsk I wasn't able to find time. I sort of just stumbled upon it. Ang galing talaga! Thank you St. Anthony! You really never fail.

0 comments: