1-0-5

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Funny thing happened to me at Starbucks this morning...

The barista didn't want to give me a sticker for my drink because she already punched my order. Apparently, you have to show your card first before ordering. I didn't want to make a fuss about it and it was too early in the morning for me to be a bitch about it; although in fairness to me, I really am not the bitchy type. Anyways, I don't think I'd be able to complete all those Christmas drinks.  

And so, there I was quietly waiting for my drink when the barista called me again. The stranger next in line is going to give me her stickers for the 5 drinks she ordered.  

So in a span of minutes, I went from 1 to 0 to 5!  

Moral lesson of the story: When a door closes, there's always a window open. Just gotta open our eyes, mind and most importantly, our hearts. Patience is always a virtue. :)

0 comments: