2009.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Today is officially my last working day for the year. Wow whatever happened to 2009? Pffft. Needless to say, 2009 hasn't been exactly good to me. Even so, I look back still with much gratitude for the year that was because I know in spite of everything, I am still blessed. And so, I am looking forward to 2010 with much faith, hope and positivity. No more expectations, steady vibes lang all the way and maybe then life starts coming together and things will start falling into place.

As a takeaway to 2009...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

0 comments: