Random Thoughts

Saturday, October 17, 2009

1. Got pulled over by the MMDA last night. Dumaan kasi kami sa bus lane. We do that everyday because the right most lane aka bus lane is always faster. So ayun...finally nahuli na rin kami hehe! Since our driver was doing such a lousy job getting into the good graces of the MMDA person, I started apologizing that it was I who told our driver to pass through the bus lane. I explained that I was already late for dinner (kuno) hehe. He bought it and let us off the hook. So remember, it pays to be nice! And of course, gotta start following the traffic rules na hehe.

2. It is official. We are transferring to the Fort early next year. I'm neutral. However, an officemate turned friend of mine is resigning should the move take place. :( 

3. Someone at the office (from a different department) jumped off the roof yesterday. He was just 27. Grabe. I've always believed that no matter how tough the going gets, taking one's life should never be an option. Read: Never. It's hard to fathom how a person can be so hopeless that the only thing left for him is to take his own life. I don't know him personally but I feel sad for his family, his friends, colleagues and his girlfriend.

4. I was having a random conversation with a friend about day to day stuff and I was kinda surprised by something he said. He told me this, "You're an attractive lady. Why do you think guys won't be attracted to you? You just have to put yourself out there." Thanks for believing in my invisible charms. Lol. Yeah right.

5. No more G1 and G2. It's unfair to keep them around just for the sake of. We're just going to waste each other's time if ever.  Got this from someone else's twitter: "Love when you're ready. Not when you're lonely."

6. The Ugly Truth is very entertaining. It's really cute and funny. I super enjoyed myself. 

7. I'm loving Alicia Keys's Doesn't Mean Anything. Nice song.

8. I'm going to stop caring if only to make our friendship work. Back to being kebs it is...

0 comments: