Decided

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Note to self: I have to settle things first with the other party as amicably as possible. It is quite unsettling to be the one to deliver the bad news. I'm not exactly the best go to person at these break it to me gently kind of situations.

Anyhow...

After weeks of uncertainty, I have finally reached a decision. I have made my choice. I was hoping I made the right decision. However, a friend told me that there are really no right decisions and that there are always risks involved. Well come to think of it, he may be right. You can never be really sure no matter how much thought or preparation you've put or invested in.

So now I hope I'm making the better decision, the one with lesser risks.

I know I can't have it both ways. I can never have it both ways.

I wish I could though.

0 comments: