Opposite Forces

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sometimes we have to force ourselves to do things that we don’t want to do whereas sometimes we are forced to do things that we don’t want to do…

Well I’m currently being forced to do something that I don’t want to do.

I would like to think I have the freedom of choice. Hence, I’m going to exercise and assert my so-called rights or so I tried.

As it turned out, my decision wasn’t that popular with the majority. Needless to say, I was getting a lot of flack. Can they really blame me for overreacting?

Hayayay…

So to save everyone the trouble, I thought maybe I should’ve just agreed. How bad can it get, right? It may seem like a potentially embarrassing or humiliating experience waiting to happen but I guess I’ll just have to learn to take everything in jest.

Besides if it’s going to make the majority happy and if it’s supposedly for my own good then who am I to complain, right?

It wouldn’t hurt me either so okay, fine.

Bahala na si Batman.

0 comments: