Wow Mali!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

We've all probably had some Wow Mali! experiences at some point or another. Well, I had one awhile ago. We had dinner at Heat and as we were walking to our table, there was this girl who was waving and I wasn't sure if I knew her. I was like, "You waving at me?" I smiled and waved back - as in with matching kaway pa. She looked familiar kasi. She looked like a classmate of mine in high school. I wasn't sure nga lang. It's been ages since I last saw her. I thought maybe she just gained a couple of pounds. I was just about to say her name, actually I blurted out her name already "X?!!" with matching "OMG! I haven't seen you in ages" expression when somebody rushed ahead of me. Turns out, I wasn't the one she's waving to. Talk about embarrassing! I had a good laugh though.

0 comments: