Are you feeling Christmas?

Friday, December 23, 2005

Gosh, tomorrow is Christmas Eve already. Sure, ang lamig ng simoy ng hangin but I'm not feeling it yet though. Maybe it's because I've started working already - meaning too preoccupied with work and no more long vacations OR maybe it's because Christmas falls on a weekend this year - meaning shortened (already short) vacations OR I don't know maybe the subtle signs of aging are possibly starting to gradually manifest itself already - meaning I'm becoming more corny and more of a killjoy (yikes!). Just the same with or without the excitement or whatever fuzzy feeling, I still welcome Christmas with open arms. It's that time of the year when I truly feel so blessed and thankful for family and friends and for everything in spite and despite of.

0 comments: